About this course
Our Business English course will help you develop the language and skills you need to improve your performance at work and enhance your career prospects.
Using up-to-date content from a professional English coursebook, you will expand your vocabulary to cover a range of business topics and practise using all four skills in a range of workplace situations.
Why should I choose this British Council course?
Take a Business English course and you will:
- get a qualified and experienced teacher
- work in pairs and groups to practise real-life business communication skills
- develop your language using a range of authentic texts and professional English materials
- learn to communicate more effectively in the workplace
- enjoy working with English.
The right level for you
Our Business English courses are designed for working adults at Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels.
If you are new to the British Council, you will need to take a placement test to check that you have the right level to do a Business English course.Book a placement test online, or by calling or visiting one of our teaching centres.
How will I be assessed?
You do not pass or fail a Business English course.
Your teacher will assess your participation, language and communication skills, and give you advice about what type of course you should do next to continue to improve your English.