What is CIPS?
CIPS is the world’s largest professional body serving procurement and supply; a not-for profit organisation that exists for the public. They have the largest membership of procurement and supply professionals in the world, covering all industries, sectors and job activities and have a global community of over 115,000 in 150 countries. Throughout the world, CIPS qualifications are recognised as the drivers of leading-edge thinking and professionalism in procurement and supply.
CIPS qualifications and exams
CIPS offers five qualifications to support your professional development in procurement and supply:
- Certificate in procurement and supply operations
- Advanced certificate in procurement and supply operations
- Diploma in procurement and supply
- Advanced diploma in procurement and supply
- Procurement diploma in procurement and supply
CIPS holds exams in international centres three times a year, May, July and November. For each of the qualifications, you are required to complete five units. You will be required to join CIPS as a Student Member before you can enter for an exam.