WE VALUE YOUR OPINION
We welcome your comments, suggestions and details of satisfaction or dissatisfaction about the service you have experienced when contacting us or using any of our products or services.
- We would like to hear if a particular member of staff has provided you with exceptional service.
- We use information received from our customer's comments and complaints to improve our services and products.
- We deal with all comments and complaints seriously and impartially.
- We will not treat you differently because you have made a complaint.
We aim to respond to you promptly, regardless of the subject matter or the way in which you contact us.
HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT OR COMPLAINT
- By emailing us at email@example.com
- By calling us on 600 529 995 (within the UAE) or +971 651 78961 (outside the UAE)
HOW TO APPEAL
If you are unhappy with the resolution of your complaint, you may appeal to British Council Customer Service UK.
- Telephone: +44 (0) 161 957 7755
- Email: Complete the web form at: www.britishcouncil.org/contact
- Write to: British Council Customer Service UK, Bridgewater House, 58 Whitworth Street, Manchester M1 6BB, UK
We aim to acknowledge your comment or complaint within three days.
We aim to provide feedback on your comment or resolve your complaint within ten working days.
We will keep you updated on progress throughout the process.
HOW TO GIVE US HELPFUL FEEDBACK
So that your comment or complaint is fully understood and resolved quickly and easily, please consider the following points when telling us about it:
- Please give us any feedback you have as soon as you can so we can resolve your issue quickly.
- Be as clear as possible when giving us feedback so we can understand what the problem is and make sure it doesn't happen again.
- If you have any suggestions about how we can help you resolve your problem, please let us know.
- Thank you for helping us! All your feedback is very valuable to us and helps us to improve our service and your experience.