A partnership that supports and rewards you
The British Council IELTS Partnership Programme is for organisations that support IELTS test delivery and test taker recruitment by promoting IELTS with the British Council. It is aimed at recognising the importance of our business partners and to demonstrate our appreciation for their support.
You will enjoy a range of benefits that will accumulate over the length of your association with us, enabling a long term and mutually beneficial relationship.
There are six levels of membership – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Platinum Plus. Depending on the number of candidates’ members register with the British Council the membership status is reviewed at the end of each calendar year.
The benefits accumulate as you move up the levels enabling a long-term mutually beneficial partnership between your organisation and the British Council.
What benefits will I receive as a member?
As an IELTS Partnership Programme member at any level of membership, you will receive:
- Professional support and development opportunities for your trainers
- Wide range of learning resources for your students
- Range of support services and resources to help grow your business
- Certificate from the British Council officially recognising the association
- Exclusive access to use the following straplines in your marketing communications:
'IELTS registration centre for the British Council' and 'Member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme'.