We have resumed IELTS testing in a few locations where it is permitted and safe to do so, with additional precautions in place to help protect the health of test takers and staff.
In particular, we ask test takers not to attend an IELTS test if they have been in contact with anybody suspected to have been exposed to novel coronavirus (Covid-19), or who have a cough, fever or are showing signs of being short of breath.
- We’ll be regularly sanitising all our venues
- We’ll be following local guidance on test takers and staff wearing masks and gloves
- To ensure social distancing, tables in our test rooms will placed 2 metres apart
- Temperature screening will be in place at all test venues. Test takers with any symptoms will not be able to take the test and will be asked to go home.
The first step making sure you are ready to take IELTS is to prepare for it so you know what to expect on the test day. We offer a range of support material to ensure you’re prepared for the test:
Free on purchase of IELTS with us
- Road to IELTS - our online preparation course with 100 interactive activities and two practice tests for each of the four skills.
- IELTS Counselling - Would you like advice from an IELTS expert on how to get the IELTS score you need and how to prepare for your test most efficiently? Sign up for our free tailor-made IELTS Counselling service.
- Online practice tests
- Free IELTS practice material - Sign up here
- Mobile apps for IELTS preparation
- Videos and tips
Book an IELTS test with the British Council - https://www.britishcouncil.ae/en/exam/ielts/book-test