Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book an online consultation or contact us prior to registering for a course.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- Consultations will take place by phone or video chat.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 - Join your online/phone consultation
- You will be contacted before your consultation to make an online payment of AED100. This applies to all October consultations and the amount will be refunded in full if you register for a course the same day.
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 year old or more to be able to pay and register for the course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
British Council will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your registration. The legal basis for processing your information is agreement with our Terms and Conditions of registration (contract).
British Council complies with data protection law in the UK and laws in other countries that meet internationally accepted standards.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator.
For detailed information, please refer to the privacy section of our website or contact your local British Council office. We will keep your information for a period of 7 years from the time of collection.