Registering for a course at the British Council is easy
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- Book a face-to-face consultation with us before registering.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- For Teens (12-17 years) the consultation includes a level check and costs AED 200. You can pay when you arrive at our English language centre.
- For Learning Time and Primary Plus (5-11 years) there is no level check and no consultation fee.
STEP 2 - ATTEND YOUR FACE-TO-FACE CONSULTATION
- One of our expert advisors will find the right course for your child.
- You will also be asked to complete a registration form and teens (12-17 years) will be asked to complete a short piece of writing
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
- You do not need to bring any documentation when attending the consultation.
STEP 3 - REGISTRATION
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.