The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations to be over the phone or online.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online or by contacting us.
- Your child will need to be available for the consultation, so we can assess their English level.
- Consultations will take place by phone, video chat or face-to-face
STEP 2 - JOIN A CONSULTATION AND TAKE A LEVEL TEST
Children from 12 to 17 years will complete a simple level test.
Children from 4 to 11 years are not required to do a level check, but please book a consultation so we can help choose the best course for your child.
- You will receive information about the courses when you take the test.
- The interview will take between 5 and 15 minutes. This will take place on the phone or online.
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register a child or a teenager for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact us.